Our bodies and minds are meant to work together – as a unit – to be in a state of flow.
That’s why I’m here, doing this work. But you’re probably here because:
- You want to know how you can get through long stretches of time in your sedentary workday without pain.
- You want to feel healthy and add some physical activity into your overstuffed workday.
- You want to release tension, anxiety and stress in a way that doesn’t take you away from your desk for more than 20 minutes – your day is packed!
- You want to discover how you can be more focused and efficient during your workday
- You want to know how to calm or switch off your busy mind quickly
- You want to be mindful of what your body needs
Why join 'Move out of your head'?
Maybe you’ve tried making all sorts of changes to your workstation to make it more comfortable, so that you can sit for longer stretches of time. Different chairs, round inflatable balls, ergonomic keyboards.
Maybe you set yourself timers to take breaks, stand up, get yourself a drink and maybe even stretch.
You might even have tried meditation.
- Even the most comfortable chair isn’t going to be your answer – the pain or tension may just be delayed.
- The break timer is easily ignored to just do one more thing on the to-do-list.
- Meditating isn’t for everyone – it is yet more sitting still and the breathing thing can be quite scary or overwhelming…not really a way to relax and let go of tension.
And none of these ‘quick fixes’ will get you to really, really enjoy your work either!
‘Move out of your headspace’ will help you feel energized, focused and ultimately happier during your working day.
I feel regrounded, looser, happier after a session. I love being able to move my body and, depending on the physical space I’m in, completely let go and loose myself. Physical movement, dance, fitness is really important and having the opportunity to move like this in the middle of the day feels great.
“I genuinely feel happier on the days I attend these sessions. Both immediately and later in the evening. Thank you!”
“The session make me feel refreshed and help me charge my mind and body.”